Powerful production, design & additive manufacturing.
We’re pushing the boundaries of 3D printing and additive manufacturing both as a technology and as a 3D printing company.
3D printing is more than just the creation of designed objects. It encompasses the entire scope of 3D services, such as 3D scanning, rapid prototyping, CAD design, and production. With the latest in 3D technology at our fingertips, we’re changing the way small businesses gain access to rapid manufacturing.
With experience, skill, and connections we can help you surpass your competitors and grow your business as you’ve never thought possible.
What can you do with 3D printing?
- Execute complete rapid prototyping
- Save on production with small-run manufacturing
- Create spare parts quickly and on-demand
- Detect flaws and failures quickly
- Bring your ideas to market rapidly & efficiently
- Prepare same-day product samples
- Produce brand-specific 3D marketing materials
- Organize quick first-article inspections
- Offer fully-customized products for your clients
- Achieve full-product optimization
What 3D printing could mean for your business
- Maximized profits.
- Rapid manufacturing.
- Optimized iterations.
- Streamlined operations.
- Full Product optimization.
- Keep up with your largest competitors.
- More value for your customers.
Rapid manufacturing streamlines processes and helps keeping up with the largest competitors.– Alex Webster
The Design Process
- Initial Consultation Whether it’s an online or in-person meeting, members of our team will chat with you to provide expertise and bring engineering-oriented perspectives to your project.
- Complete Digital Design Our team will take your idea and use CAD to bring it to digital life. Carry out digital testing, quickly identify and fix flaws, and get your project from idea to prototype in no time.
- Security & Privacy From email correspondence and digital files to paper contracts and 3D prints, you’re protected by NDAs, secure storage with 24/7 premises surveillance, and state-of-the-art digital security.
Our 3D Printing Service Features
- 3D-print Anything We work with plastics, rubber, composites (e.g. carbon fiber), metal (especially steel bronze, and aluminum), and various fills (e.g. woods). Using additive manufacturing and the latest in 3D print technology, we’re able to 3D print almost anything you need.
- Industry-level Service Our experience has been applied to a variety of industries such as architecture, marine, medical, automotive, aerospace, and more. We offer this industry-level service right in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach, so stop by and meet the team!
- Replacement Parts From old legacy systems to machines, vehicles, products, or any items you may have, we’ll help design and produce any replacement parts you need, quickly and cheaply.
- Safeguard Your Privacy Whether it’s your idea, patent, design, or product, we keep it safe. Nothing is more important than your trust, and we back you up with NDAs and safe file storage, both online and off.
- Accessible Manufacturing Our technologies allow cost-effective access to manufacturing capabilities, for everyone. We also work with you every step of the way, providing education and insight to help you understand the ins and outs of 3D engineering.
- Complete 3D Printing Process We offer you the full lineup of 3D services. This includes 3D scanning, CAD design, 3D printing, rapid prototyping, small-run manufacturing, and more.
- Highly Skilled and Experienced With more than a decade of experience, our in-house team consists of scanners, designers, engineers, and technicians working together to give you unparalleled expertise and skill.
- A Powerful and Diverse Network We have established relationships with industry leaders in the southeastern U.S., whose experience and rapport position us to help your business flourish.
- Cost-Effective As a startup ourselves, we understand the importance of your budget and will work around it to give you exactly what you need on time and on budget, without ever sacrificing quality.
- Rapid Turnaround Times We know you work within a limited timeframe and, as we offer in-house expertise with the entire lineup of 3D technologies, we finish the job quickly while minimizing operational costs — helping you save time and money.