Last Updated: 12.23.2023
Welcome to the CanTechBeCool Blog. By accessing or using our blog, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using our services.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using the CanTechBeCool Blog, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use our blog.
2. Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the blog. Your continued use of the blog after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
3. Use of the Blog a. The blog is intended for users who are at least 13 years old. b. You agree to use the blog only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the blog. c. Unauthorized use of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
4. Intellectual Property Rights a. The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this blog are protected by intellectual property laws. b. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any content without our prior written consent.
5. User-Generated Content a. Users may post reviews, comments, and other content, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties. b. We reserve the right to remove or edit such content.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties The blog is provided “as is”. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information contained on the blog for any purpose.
7. Limitation of Liability We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your use or inability to use this blog.
8. Links to Other Websites Our blog may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content of these websites and assume no responsibility for their content.
9. Governing Law These Terms are governed by the laws of the European Union and any disputes will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Vienna, Austria.
10. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at (click here)
By using the CanTechBeCool Blog, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.